Following are the ‘Terms and Conditions’ that a visitor must abide by when viewing or using any data or information available on this website.
They should comply with the following terms –
- The content available on this website is only for the general use. Students or other visitors can refer the website for acquiring general information about courses and competitive exams.
- The website does not assure or warranty/guarantee about the timeliness, preciseness or completeness of the content available on the website.
- By continuing to use this website, visitors agree that the information on this website could be incomplete, inaccurate or could contain errors.
- The visitor or users of this website will be completely responsible for any consequence that comes out by using the information available on this website.
- Visitors might see ads or links to other websites appearing on the pages of this website. Although these links and ads are expected to benefit the users, however, in no situation, we will be responsible for the outcome or any sort of consequences arising out by clicking on such links or ads.
- Any sort of unauthorized use of the website is strictly prohibited. If violated, the website can file lawsuits and claim for compensation.
- The ownership on this website includes everything from graphics, design, layout, to content and look of the website.
- Any sort of disputes related to the website content use is subject to the India law only.