The National Test Agency has postponed the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021. The exams were earlier scheduled on February 22 and 27, 2021. NTA has also reopened the registration process for CMAT 2021 exam. Candidates who are yet to complete the CMAT 2021 application process can now do so till February 26, by visiting the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
The last date of successful final transaction of fee through SBI/HDFC Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking/Paytm is February 26 till 11:50 pm
CMAT exam 2021: Examination dates
Students preparing for the CMAT 2021 exam should note that the CMAT 2021 exams will now be conducted in the last week of March, or in the first week of April. The official dates for the CMAT 2021 exams are yet to be announced.
CMAT exam: Steps to register
1.Visit the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
2. Click on the link that reads ‘New Registration Link.’
3. A new page will open on your screen.
4. Fill up the application form.
5. Upload a scanned copy of your self-attested passport size photo.
6. Make payment for the application form.
7. Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.