JEE Main 2021 Admit Card has been released by NTA on February 11, 2021, for the JEE Main 2021 Phase – I. Successfully registered candidates can download JEE Main Admit card from nta.ac.in or jeemain.nta.nic.in by logging in with their Application Number and DOB. Candidates must carry an original ID with their hall ticket for entry in JEE Main Exam Center
Direct Link To Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021
JEE Main 2021 Phase I is scheduled from February 23- 26, 2021. NTA has announced JEE Main Exam dates for all four sessions which are to be conducted this year. Candidates have to fill a self-declaration form printed on the first page of JEE Main Admit Card, the form consists of declarations regarding any symptoms of fever, breathlessness, cough, sore throat or body ache in the last 14 days.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Highlights
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Documents to Carry on Exam Day||JEE Main Admit Card 2021, Valid photo ID proof, One filled Copy of Undertaking, One online submitted copy of Undertaking|
|JEE Main Login Credentials||JEE Main application number and DOB or Password|
|Compatible browsers to download JEE Main Admit Card||Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox|
|Helpline||Call: 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953 and 8882356803
Email ID: [email protected]
|Details Mentioned||Applicant’s name, Application number, Roll number, Father’s name, Course name, DOB, Category, Gender, Candidate’s Photograph, State of eligibility, Test city and centre code, Date and shift of examination, Paper type, Important instructions|
|Previous Session Statistics||
Total applicants for JEE Main 2020 September – 8,58,273 candidates
Total candidates registered for BE/BTech paper – 7,46,115 candidates
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Dates
|JEE Main Admit Card (Phase I)||February 11, 2021 (Out)|
|JEE Main 2021 – Phase I||February 23 – 26, 2021|
|JEE Main Admit Card (Phase II)||2nd week of March 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 – Phase II||March 15 – 18, 2021|
|JEE Main Admit Card (Phase III)||2nd week of April 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 – Phase III||April 27 – 30, 2021|
|JEE Main Admit Card (Phase IV)||2nd week of May 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 – Phase IV||May 24 – 28, 2021|
How to Download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card?
The link to the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 download is available on the homepage of the official website, download the hall ticket by following the given steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of JEE Main 2021 – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on any of the links or “JEE Main 2021 Admit Card”
- Step 3: Enter your “Application Number and Date of Birth” to login.
- Step 4: The undertaking regarding the COVID-19 has to be taken.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’
- Step 6: The provisional JEE Main admit card will be downloaded.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Sample
Here is a picture of the JEE Main 2020 April session admit card to give you an example of how JEE Main 2021 admit card is supposed to look like.
Documents to carry Along with JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Candidates are required to carry the following documents along with JEE Main Admit Card to the examination center:
|Passport-sized photograph (same as the one used in the application form)|
|Valid Photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card|
|PwD certificate (if candidates belong to the category)|
|One Copy of undertaking given on the Admit Card Page No. 1|
|One Copy of undertaking filled during the time of download of Admit Card|
JEE Main 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates should follow the instructions for the exam which are mentioned on their JEE Main 2021 admit card.
- Before coming to the exam center all the candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on all the 4 pages of JEE Main Admit Card 2021 very carefully.
- Remember to bring a filled (but not signed) copy of the undertaking along with the undertaking filled during the time of download of JEE Main Admit Card.
- Candidates should reach the exam center at least two hours in advance of the start of the exam.
- Candidates are requested to visit the exam center location once prior to the exam to avoid the chaos.
Prohibited Items in the JEE Main 2021 Exam Center
The list of prohibited items in the examination center is tabulated below:
|Items Not Allowed|
|Electronic gadget/device, Calculator|
|Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box|
|Any kind of Paper/ Stationery|
|Eatables/ Snacks and Tea/ Coffee/ Cold drinks/ Water (loose or packed)|
|Mobile phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager|
|Camera, Tape Recorder|
|Any metallic item|
Guidelines for Scribes for JEE Main 2021
- The candidates with disabilities should fill in the type and percentages of disability correctly in the online JEE Main Application Form. Any incorrect information can affect their candidature.
- Only the candidates, who have 40% or more disability, will be provided Scribe/Reader at the request of the candidate.
- The candidates will have the choice of opting for their own scribe/reader or may submit the request to the center superintendent.
- After the request of the candidate, the center superintendent will identify the scribe/reader students for the candidate. This is only the task of the centre superintendent to choose a scribe for the candidate.
- However, if a candidate requests to meet the scribe before the exam, they would be allowed to meet the scribe only a day before the examination to verify whether the scribe is suitable or not.
- One other provision is that 1 hour (60 minutes) compensatory time will be allowed to the candidates with 40% or more disability irrespective of the fact they are availing the facility of a scribe/reader.
Provision for Diabetic Students
Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry eatables and drinks including water bottles inside the exam center, this is done considering the health of diabetic patients in mind. Diabetic candidates must carry the following items in the exam hall:
- Sugar tablets
- Transparent water bottle
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to carry packaged foods such as chips/chocolate/sandwich etc.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Day Schedule
The details for JEE Main 2021 Exam with the tentative schedule of events for the January session was as follows:
|Events||First shift||Second shift|
|Timings for JEE Main Exam||9.00 am – 12.00 pm||3.00 pm – 6.00 pm|
|Entry in the Exam Centre||7.00 am – 8.00 am||1.00 pm – 2.00 pm|
|Entry in the Exam Hall||8.15 am – 8.30 am||2.15 pm – 2.30 pm|
|Admit Card Check by Invigilator||8.30 am – 8.45 am||2.30 pm to 2.45 pm|
|Instructions of Invigilator||8.45 am to 8.55 am||2.45 pm to 2.55 pm|
|Test Starting Time||9.00 am||3.00 pm|
|Test Ending Time||12.00 pm||6.00 pm|
|Exam Duration||3 hours||3 hours|
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card COVID-19 Advisory
- A 6 feet distance is to be maintained by every student at all times. Students must follow the instructions provided by the center staff.
- Every student will be offered a face mask before entry. To avoid the use of any unfair means, students are expected to wear these freshly provided masks. Students will be required to wear the mask at all times.
- Students must definitely carry their identification documents to the exam center.
- At the entry, filled in Undertaking on Admit Card and body temperatures will be checked.
- Students are required to strictly adhere to the instructions provided by the center staff as they will guide candidates to respective labs after scanning the barcode on admit card.
- Unless a candidate violates the COVID-19 directives of the government applicable on the day of the exam, no candidate will be denied permission to appear for the examination.
Due to the fact that the pandemic is still a worldwide threat, it is safe to assume that these advisories are valid for JEE Main 2021 as well.
Forgot your JEE Main 2021 Login ID or Password?
Login credentials are essential to download your JEE Main 2021 Admit Card. In case you forgot your application number, you can follow the given steps:
Application Number can be recovered through the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the sign-in page and click on “Forgot Application Number”
- Step 2: The window that opens will show two options – “Find Application Number”
- Step 3: You will have to enter the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Pin
- Step 4: The application number will be sent to you and you can use the same to download your admit card.
- Step 5: Save the details for future reference.
Candidates can follow the steps below to recover their JEE Main password:
- Step 1: You have to click on “Forgot Password” towards the bottom left on the sign-in page.
- Step 2: The window that opens will show two options – “Options available for reset your Password”
- Step 3: You have to further choose how to reset your password:
- Use the security question.
- Use verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- Use a reset link sent via email to the registered Email ID
- Step 4: The link to reset the password will be sent to you depending upon the option you choose.
- Step 5: You need the password and application number to download your admit card so save the details for future reference.
Corrections in JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Crosscheck all the details mentioned in your JEE Main admit card 2021 and If you find any discrepancy in the details given on the admit card, drop a mail at [email protected] before the stipulated time. JEE Main helpline will become live and active shortly after the release of the admit card. The details are given below:
Contact Numbers: 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953 and 8882356803
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
Address: National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)